Company: Senergy Petroleum
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Who we are:Senergy Petroleum LLC supplies fuels and lubricants, as well as provides engineering services and petroleum logistics solutions to commercial, industrial, and automotive customers. ?Senergy proudly remains privately held, with offices and bulk plants in North Las Vegas (NV), Phoenix, Mesa, Thatcher/Safford and Tucson (AZ), and with regional supply terminals throughout the Southwest. Senergy serves the Southern Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, and West Texas markets with one of the largest company owned and operated fleets in the region.Our Senergy team enjoys a family friendly collaborative culture, comprehensive benefits package, inspirational leadership, unquestioned integrity, and are proud to be recognized as one of the most trusted, respected, and admired companies in the business.?Job Purpose:Responsibility for a variety of functions including Administrative Support for the Operations Manager, Warehouse Operations, Driver and Equipment Support, Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance as well as Sales Team Support.Essential Functions:
- Daily processing of delivery tickets
- Daily processing of driver delivery logs
- Daily processing of driver DOT logs
- Assist in daily fuel quoting as directed by Operations Manager
- Maintenance of safety and SDS Files
- Place bulk and package product orders
- Process inventory receipt documents
- Maintain facility in a clean and safe manner
- Assist in Inventory process
- Assist in dispatch of oil and fuel deliveries
- Communicate with drivers for accurate fuel pull points
- Assist in management of loaned equipment agreements.
- Assist in the establishment, data collection and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPI?s)
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals
- Assist in preparation for Open House and Visitor events
- Perform other duties as directed in the support of Senergy business objectives.
- Schedule and coordinate equipment maintenance
- Assist with special tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of applicable experience working in an office or warehouse environment
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and walk,. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty-five pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Able to effectively?communicate in English, in both written and oral forms. Excellent customer service skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Skills:
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn Senergy Petroleum?s proprietary computer software
- Must be able to work with other Senergy team members to complete joint projects
- Must be skilled and professional in phone conversations with Senergy customers and vendors
- Must represent Senergy in a professional manner at all timesSchedule, Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Wage - Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
- Non-Exempt Full Time (40 hours) hourly position
- Normal work hours are flexible, but normally 7am-5pm, Monday-Friday (as directed)
- Benefits include company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(K) Match, Profit Sharing, paid Personal Time Off (PTO) and Holidays, as well as Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, and Company Purchase Account,?Senergy Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer.? All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Senergy Petroleum, North Las Vegas , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!