Company: Post Holdings
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 23, 2019
DescriptionJOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Compiles, updates, generates and distributes reports to
- Administers various programs and functions (i.e. fundraisers,
meetings, HR activities)
- Assists with presentations (i.e. designs power point
presentations, room set-up, projector, laptop)
- Ensure employee Food Handler cards, licenses, and Right to Work
cards are up to date.
- Provides receptionist duties (ie, answering phones, filing,
greeting visitors, handling courier services).
- Assists in arranging for travel, lodging, rentals, etc.
- Manages use of plant projector and laptop.
- Processes all product donations to non-profit
- Be actively involved in company community relations.
- Performs other work-related functions such as organizing
company events and supporting various plant teams and projects as
- Provides back-up to HR team members
- Process internal applications upon receipt.
- Matches packing lists and purchase orders for all
- Performs other duties as required.SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills a
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
and Print Shop) )
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professionally generates and formats reports.
- Ability to maintain records and filing systems.
- Organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to juggle a multitude of tasks.
- Must be professional in dealing with personnel issues including
confidential information.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Administrative
Assistant may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
organizationEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Post Holdings, North Las Vegas , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!