Prosper Press Field Engineer
Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: October 9, 2019
Kodak is Hiring!
We are expanding and looking for Field Service Engineers tohelp
Kodak grow in the future by supporting our Enterprise Inkjet
Systems Division in Las Vegas, NY
As an experienced Field Service Engineer you willrepair, maintain
and install Kodak Inkjet Printing Systems. These products may
include Prosper Presses, S-Series Printers and other legacy inkjet
systems. Such an individual would need to drive customer
satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance,
configurations, and operations which may impact product
performance. We are looking for an individual who will manage
service calls (in real time) in our state of the art system,
including following up on service calls, identifying potential
growth opportunities, and helping to ensure the site s
JOB DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for on-site installing, maintaining and repairing
Enterprise Inkjet Systems products, which may include hardware,
software and networking products as well as operating systems.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive
maintenance, value of Equipment Maintenance Agreements, Support
Services, training and configurations that will improve product
* Effectively manages assigned territory, including following up on
service problem escalations or potential sales leads.
* Responsible for administration pertaining to customer calls,
timely completion of service reports, expense reports and weekly
time reports, as well as the tracking of preventive maintenance and
upgrade requirements for assigned customers.
* Performs necessary servicing and preventative maintenance of
* System installation of equipment.
* Provide operator training and ongoing support for customers.
* Ability to delight customers by developing strong relationships
and striving to exceed customer expectations.
* Act as customer liaison and help drive customer issues to
* Drives revenue growth initiatives as assigned by management.
* Builds and fosters strong relationships with sales partners.
* Educate customers on the latest corporate initiatives and
* Maintains company assets in accordance with company
* Consistently meets all performance goals.
* Presents and maintains a professional image at all times.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
* A working knowledge of PC operating systems and software
applications and a basic understanding of networking
* Demonstrated ability to diagnose, repair and solve
Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. * Knowledge and
application of electronics and strong electro-mechanical skills
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
* Makes sound business decisions and manage/control personal
* Ability to market service and promote new business
* Effective use of business tools.
* Capable of working independently without direct supervision.
* Readiness to accept and adapt quickly to change.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* High degree of self-motivation.
* Exhibits Kodak Core Values.
* Planning, organizational and administrative abilities.
* Motivated to continuous self-improvement.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Associate Degree, or Certification in electrical or mechanical
engineering, technical trade school studies or equivalent
* Three or more years related field service experience
* Previous experience servicing similar equipment
* Previous experience managing a territory
* Experience in the Graphic Arts industry would be an asset
* Knowledge of Inkjet Printing / Digital Printing
* Basic understanding of Color Theory
* Solid understanding of electro-mechanical devices and complex
electro-optic and high-tech equipment
The environment in which the FE services may be a high
availability/mission critical account where system outages may
occur. The individual proactively responds to potential equipment
issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers business.
The FE may be required to provide On-Call, after hours support or
work different shifts based on company need. This may include
nights, weekends and holidays. The individual may also be required
to take calls outside of their assigned Customer site, territory or
Must be willing to travel (possibly internationally) for short and
long-term assignments, as required.
Must have and maintain a valid driver s license.
Ability to obtain security clearance as required by customers (ex.
ability to be bonded in Canada)
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, North Las Vegas , Prosper Press Field Engineer, Engineering , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!