Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SUMMARY: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for
creating a culture that reflects the company values.
Responsibilities include managing the daily operations of the
restaurant, including selection, development and performance
management of employees. In addition, the Restaurant General
Manager oversees the inventory and ordering of food and supplies,
optimizes profits and ensures the guests are satisfied with their
dining experience. The Restaurant General Manager reports to the
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase
- Manage costs to meet budget targets focusing on but not limited
to cost of sales, labor costs and cash over/short.
- Analyze variances and initiate corrective actions with a high
sense of urgency.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial and
personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed
accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and
FOOD SAFETY AND PLANNING
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures and complying with health and legal
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality food
preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Maintain accurate inventory and control cost of goods.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to
- Estimate food needs, place orders with distributor, and
schedule the delivery of food and supplies.
- Must be ServSafe certified and uphold all ServSafe
- Complete weekly Food Excellence Self-Assessment.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to
complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn
dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees and guests to
reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports
promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured. Calls
Medcor in case of an employee injury.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling,
planning while upholding standards, product quality and
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and
- Complete one Food Excellence audit on the restaurant each
- Recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, supervising,
coaching, counseling, and when necessary, terminating
- Ensures all employees complete training.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback and
establishing performance expectations.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing
needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is fully
staffed for all shifts.
- Conducts a monthly meeting with staff.
- Develops employees to become Shift Leaders and future General
- Maintains compliance with all state, local and federal
regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. Performs
loss prevention audits to ensure all laws are being
- Upholds company's purpose and values
- Keeps District Manager promptly and fully informed of all
issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive
events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or
suggest alternative courses of action.
- Completes job responsibilities in a timely and effective
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company
employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious
working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale,
productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
- Works 50 hours/week, or more based on restaurant
- Works 3 of the busiest days.
- Works at least 2 opening, 2 mid, and 1 closing shift.
Keywords: Amirian, North Las Vegas , General Manager, Executive , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!