Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 8, 2019
an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Branch Manager in North Las Vegas, NV
As the leading U.S.
distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hard
has a focus on quality products-but we recognize that it's the
quality of our
people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000
working in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores,
plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and
centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for
Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a
fast-paced, results oriented environment!
The primary purpose of
the Branch Manager is to coordinate and direct the day-to-day store
to meet or exceed sales and margin targets by promoting sales and
service; maintain adequate inventory levels and monitors purchases
expenses. Ensures both facility and
staff are in compliance with Safety and Regulatory standards.
Provide guidance to team members on how to
provide effective and efficient service to customers, good
overall operating efficiency.
Effective Job Functions:
- All duties and responsibilities shall
be performed as set forth in established policies and
- Adhere to and assure compliance with
the Code of Conduct/Handbook, policies and procedures and all
regulations and standards promulgated by Federal, State and other
agencies or regulating bodies.
- Provide consistent professional
customer service to all walk-ins or call-in customer inquiries
products, price, and technical information.
- Support the outside sales force as needed
in servicing and obtaining new business.
- Oversee and ensure that cash
reports, charge tickets, coding, costing, pricing, daily cash
deposits are processed accurately on a daily basis.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy
of back order report, open order report and PO expedite
- Establish and manage cylinder and/or
hard goods inventory levels for the branch.
- Supervise the training of inside sales
associates in areas including product knowledge; company policies,
and procedures; and safety; ensures that all associates are trained
critical branch functions.
- Ensure branch store shelves and
displays are kept neat and clean and are adequately stocked and
organized thereby exposing customers to all new and featured
- Supervision of Inside Sales
- Assist customer with equipment
set-up, and demonstrate use as necessary.
- Ensure associate grievances are effectively
- Maintain and upgrade industry
product knowledge on an on-going basis.
- Perform periodic performance reviews
of branch associates.
- Serve as liaison between employees
and management, providing performance advice and direction in
the Human Resources department and senior management.
- Oversee general housekeeping of
showroom, offices, warehouse, break room, restroom, and
- Maintain a safe work environment;
organize required monthly safety meetings and strictly enforces all
safety rules and regulations.
- Promptly report any accident(s) or injury(ies)
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales and
distribution of industrial gases and welding supplies or similar
industrial products; at least two (2) years of experience in a
- Strong retail sales/customer service skills desired.
- Knowledge of welding applications and equipment is a plus.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be
detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with
different personalities and backgrounds while promoting a team
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact with the
public in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, MSDS, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
- Must be flexible to adjust work schedules to meet operational
requirements, may include "on call' weekend work and overtime on an
- Punctual and comply with work schedule.
While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly
required to sit for long periods as well as stand to perform work.
The associate is required to reach with hands and arms, smell, talk
or hear. The associate must be able to lift, push, pull or move up
to fifty (50) pounds or more with assistance. Specific visual
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate to noisy and the associate
may be exposed to extreme weather. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Hearing protection must be worn in designated areas.
- Fully enclosed shoes or safety shoes must be worn in designated
- Safety glasses must be worn in designated areas.
- Must use other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...What do
our Team Members have to say?"Great place to work with great growth
potential" - Director, Atlanta"Opportunity to advance and a great
safety program" - Driver, Cheshire"Fun people to work with and
flexible management" - Sales SpecialistAirgas will consider for
employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Airgas, North Las Vegas , Branch Manager, Executive , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!