EMT - Located in Las Vegas, NV
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Las Vegas, NVMore Information about this Job:
The objective and purpose of this position is to provide basic and
advanced life support care to patients whom you will come into
contact while working on the Special Assignment EMT Team. Assigned
personnel will respond to emergent and non-emergent requests for
medical assistance and deliver high quality patient care,
treatment, and customer service in the most expedient,
professional, safe, caring, and effective manner possible within
the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and Company
policies. Special Assignment team members will receive exclusive
training and equipment for utilization during the functions of
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your EMT skills on medical equipment and procedures
including but not limited to defibrillator, oxygen and suction
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as EMT team leader and take responsibility for the scene
and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical
direction and to provide critical information.
- Communicate with patient and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given, and to show
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as being
respectful of your fellow AMR personnel.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor with a high tolerance for
frustration in rapidly evolving EMS environment.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment involving
various types of medical practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to improve
best practices in a constantly changing EMS program.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and accept change.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
- Maintain professional relationships with contracting agency
- Adhere to specialized assignment protocols and program
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- NV. State EMT License and/or National Registry
- Valid Driver's License
- BLS card
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Amr, North Las Vegas , EMT - Located in Las Vegas, NV, Healthcare , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!