Weekend RNs! (+Bonuses!)
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Registered
Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in
an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the
Director of Clinical Services.Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patients plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.Requirements
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which
the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience
preferred.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe
that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed. Maxim
Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, North Las Vegas , Weekend RNs! (+Bonuses!), Healthcare , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!