Physician / Emergency Medicine / Nevada / Locum tenens / Emergency Dep
Company: Locum Leaders..
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Department Physician
StartDate: 04/01/2019Available Shifts: 12 Pay Rate: $.00
Immediate Need for Emergency Department Physician in NV
- Period of Performance: April 1, 2019 to March 31,2020
- Requirements: BLS/ACLS (AHA), CPRS (Mandatory), PALS, Any State License, BC/BE( Strongly prefer Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine ABEM or AOBEM), Will also take BC in Internal Medicine, or Family Practice, NPDB, NPI, DEA , HIPAA, OIG, COI
- Description: On site Emergency Department Physician Services at the Veteran Affairs Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS) located in North Las Vegas, NV.
- Hours: Emergency Department, open 24/7/365. The shift times are as follows: FT = 8:00 am- 8:00 pm, FT2 = 8:00 pm-8:00 am, FT3 =10 am-10 pm. The shifts times may be revised, as deemed appropriate for patient care, by the Emergency Medicine Service Chief.
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Southern Nevada Healthcare System, NV
- T/L included
****Strongly prefer Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM). Acceptable physicians may also be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Family Practice. If contractor s physicians are not Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, they shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in emergency department care. Time spent in an emergency department setting as a physician intern or in a residency program shall count toward the five (5) years of experience.
***Strongly prefer all contracted shifts be covered by Emergency Medicine board certified/board eligible physicians. At a minimum the contractor shall cover 70% of the contracted shifts with Emergency Medicine board certified/board eligible physicians. The remaining, not to exceed 30% of the contracted shifts may be covered by Internal Medicine or Family Practice board certified/board eligible physicians with the requisite experience per this
Roll the dice and see what "lady luck" has in store for you in glittering Las Vegas! Filled with neon lights, spectacular attractions and mega-wattage fun, Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the world. Gambling aside, Vegas is the place to see superstars in concert, catch breathtaking laser shows, take helicopter rides over the Grand Canyon and to experience life to its fullest.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Locum Leaders.., North Las Vegas , Physician / Emergency Medicine / Nevada / Locum tenens / Emergency Dep, Healthcare , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!