Food & Beverage (FOH) - Service Professionals (Aliante)
Company: BOYD GAMING
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Description: Support Boyd Gaming's robust food and
beverage program through various available kitchen opportunities
including room chefs, sous chefs, line cooks and prep cooks.
Opportunities include positions in fine dining, casual dining,
world cuisine and banquets. Job Functions:
- Receive and understand computer-generated and/or hand-written
food orders and banquet specification sheets.
- Receive and prepare food orders according to memorized standard
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Prepare food according to established specifications and
- Prepare food according to customer specifications, quality and
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation
- Inspect equipment, spices, and food products to ensure that
quality standards are met.
- Maintain established inventory levels of workstation.
- Ensure proper rotation and utilization of stored food to
prevent waste. Position Requirements:
- Prior experience in the same or similar position
- Must be able to receive and understand food orders and banquet
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to maneuver 25 pounds throughout shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
certifications. -Apply for Position on Career Page: - - Boyd Gaming
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: BOYD GAMING, North Las Vegas , Food & Beverage (FOH) - Service Professionals (Aliante), Hospitality & Tourism , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!