Company: The W W Williams Company
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Service Supervisor (Las Vegas, NV): W.W.Williams is seeking to
hire a Service Supervisor to manage, monitor and direct the service
processes to ensure shop efficiencies that promote quality customer
satisfaction. The Service Supervisor organizes work flow to meet
and exceed customer expectations, and arranges work to accomplish
departmental objectives by completing repair orders timely and
accurately. Plans, staffs and evaluates departmental priorities to
ensure that technicians work together cohesively and are
accountable for assigned tasks. Maintains schedule to aid in timely
completion of work installations and service work. Promotes a safe
work environment and complies with regulatory requirements and
reporting processes. Service Supervisor Job Functions include:
- Delivers exceptional service by focusing on quality and
customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer
service issues; identifying trends; recommending systems and
- Assigns parts and labor costs correctly for customer invoicing
and warranty processes.
- Maintains staff by training employees, maintaining a safe,
secure, and engaged work environment, developing personal growth
- Develops staff by communicating job expectations, planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and
instructing employees; developing, coordinating, and administering
policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies. Job
Requirements of the Service Supervisor include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, technicians,
and managers either written or verbally.
- Fosters teamwork, handles pressure, provides specific feedback,
listens to constructive input and manages conflict.
- Proven organizational and time management skills, detail
orientated knowledge of equipment and Professional demeanor.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities,
and exercises good judgment when completing tasks in and efficient,
accurate, and productive manner.
- Coordinates resources to meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Demonstrates active listening skills, oral/ written
comprehension, clear communication and commitment to perform
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills.
Keywords: The W W Williams Company, North Las Vegas , Service Supervisor, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!