Social Service Staff/Aide
Company: Mission Pines Nursing
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Nevada Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Required
Assist the Social Services Director/Coordinator in identifying
and providing for each resident's social, emotional and
psychological needs, and the continuing development of the
resident's full potential.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
- Assist in collecting social history data and in the development
of a comprehensive discharge plan, including the MOS and Care Plan
for new admits, as directed by the Social Services Director.
- Orient and assist new residents in adjusting to the facility.
Assist residents and families with adjustment to changes, including
- Assist families with the engraving and/or marking of resident's
- Review resident's rights with residents and staff and attend to
various personal needs of the residents.
- Assist in facilitating family group meetings.
- Document progress notes, which relate to each resident's care
plan when necessary and within policy timeframe.
- Participates in departmental budget planning and supplies
monthly report to Administrator.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or GED
Keywords: Mission Pines Nursing, North Las Vegas , Social Service Staff/Aide, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!