Wholesale Administrator - MPX, Greemart of NV
Company: iAnthus Capital Management
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Wholesale Administrator is responsible for supporting
assigned wholesale initiatives within the region, including
Greenmart of NV as well as the MPX brand. This position will
contribute to overall wholesale strategies for effective customer
acquisition and retention as well as MPX brand growth, under the
guidance of the Director of Wholesale. This position involves heavy
administrative/computer work and is responsible for handling all
aspects of wholesale customer orders and invoices with extreme
accuracy and attention to detail.
The Wholesale Administrator is responsible for the
- Ensure all Licensee credentials are valid, current, and
uploaded in ADILAS.
- Create new quotes for orders in ADILAS including negotiated per
price per unit.
- Count/pull inventory to build orders from approved quotes.
- Prepare and label product orders for transport, ensuring
- Create purchase orders in ADILAS.
- Track invoices through ADILAS to completion.
- Follow all NV state regulations by entering orders into METRC
- Print and prepare travel manifests for transport.
- Verify accuracy of all Certificates of Analysis (COAs) included
- Schedule deliveries/pickups for orders with customers as
- Oversee and verify accuracy of delivery/pickup transactions
- Complete orders by scanning and uploading all signed
transaction documents into ADILAS.
- Support Director by ensuring all Wholesale SOPs are followed by
all Wholesale team members.
- Provide weekly and End of Month inventory counts
- Acts as a liaison between Director and Wholesale team members,
communicating vital information regarding inventory, staffing,
sales volumes, and employee relations.
- Retain thorough and comprehensive knowledge of client services,
sales, discounts, promotions, product pricing, and Nevada
regulations and compliance.
Required Education and Experience:
The Wholesale Administrator position requires a High School
Diploma or G.E.D equivalent. The position requires a minimum of two
years' wholesale, inventory, and/or retail sales experience. Prior
experience in the sales of consumable goods (previous marijuana /
cannabis product sales ideal) or at least 1-year experience as an
outside or field sales representative required. Equivalent
education and experience may be substituted.
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, cannabis-savvy, well organized
- Ability to communicate in an informative and professional
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with a positive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build
relationships and collaborate across all levels of the organization
and with external partners
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and be
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Experience in METRC database
- Familiarity with Nevada cannabis rules and regulations
Keywords: iAnthus Capital Management, North Las Vegas , Wholesale Administrator - MPX, Greemart of NV, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!