* Required 2 years housekeeping experience.
* Able to lift 35 lb.
* General computer skills.
* 1 year supervisory experience.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Managerial experience.
* Knowledge on carpet and hard floor maintenance.
To ensure all housekeeping staff maintain a level of
performance, conduct, and work safety that is within company
standards. To ensure the cleanliness the property is within company
standards while assisting in the day to day administrative
functions of the department.
* Schedule, supervise, discipline, and train custodial
* Handle customer complaints and compliments.
* Interact with department managers, supervisors, and
* Monitor work performance to ensure cleanliness of public
areas, including restrooms, restaurants, and offices.
* Operate and demonstrate all equipment, including vacuum
cleaner, carpet extractor, 2-way radios, etc.
* Ensure supply storage and requisition supplies are regularly
* Administrative duties as follows, but not limited to, Payroll
Report, Justification Reports, Project Cleaning Assignments and
Reports, Employee Evaluations, MSDS Tracking, OSHA Compliance,
Progress Reports, etc. * Assist in the scheduling of department
personnel, and the overall inspection of the conditions of the
facilities to guarantee overall cleanliness.