Supervisor - Admitting
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Admitting Supervisor works closely with
the Admitting Director or Manager overseeing department operations
and function. Works to ensure patient, family, and Physician
satisfaction on a daily basis. Is responsible for all areas within
the Admitting department.
This is a nights and weekends
Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required (effective 4/1/14
for all new hires).
- One to two years experience as a supervisor in the Admitting
areas of an acute care facility preferred.
- Preferred Skills and Abilities: Must be able to demonstrate
understanding of and ability to interpret third party payer
principles and terms and COBRA laws. Strong organizational skills
required for effective communication with patients, physicians,
public, staff and administrations. Must be able to work in fast
paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Services experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, North Las Vegas , Supervisor - Admitting, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!