Dir - Pharmacy NVNV
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Director of Pharmacy is responsible for organizing and
supervising all aspects of daily pharmacy operations to ensure safe
medication management processes throughout the hospital. Manages
budgets for pharmacy staff and inventory. Establishes communication
with physicians and staff to ensure proper patient care. Keeps
abreast of technological and clinical practice changes and
implements improvements as necessary. Ensures compliance with all
applicable regulatory agencies as well as with hospital policy and
Education and Work Experience
- Current state Registered Pharmacy License.
- At least 5 years Hospital Pharmacy experience with at least 2
years administrative experience.
- B.S. degree in Pharmacy required.
- Doctor of Pharmacy or Master's Degree in Pharmacy or related
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with hospital pharmacy computer systems,
spreadsheets, word processing programs, and other databases
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, North Las Vegas , Dir - Pharmacy NVNV, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!