Parts Delivery Driver
Company: WW Williams
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Parts Delivery Driver (Las Vegas, NV):
Due to our growing Parts business, we are looking to hire an
outstanding Parts Delivery Driver with Customer Service Skills
along with Parts Experience to join our team!
The Parts Delivery Driver will assist the customer in obtaining
parts in an accurate and efficient manner ensuring W.W. Williams
customer Parts needs are met. Furthermore, assists in maintaining
an orderly and well-kept Parts Department in accordance with
Company policies and procedures.
- Greets telephone and walk-in customers in a professional and
- Processes core returns and ensure customers receive
- Document deliveries accurately and follow processes to ensure
audit rules are followed.
- Clean driving record.
- Assists customers with placing orders such as the
- Determines parts needed by analyzing information/description
provided by the customer.
- Provides price quotes and information requested by the
- Checks parts computer for stock items and initiates special
orders if necessary.
- Converts or cross references parts numbers in support of W.W.
Williams customer service objectives.
- Assists in the physical inventory of the Parts Department.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area according to Company
policies and procedures.
- Safely operate a delivery van.
- Load and unload delivery van with parts identified for
customers and deliver parts to customers.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is
- Represent W.W. Williams in a positive and professional manner
to customers and the public.
- Basic knowledge of heavy-duty truck/trailer maintenance/repair
business and the ability to learn mechanical terminology.
- Basic knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts.
- Ability to learn W.W. Williams service objectives and apply
those objectives in the performance of job duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing within
the department and other areas of the Company as necessary.
- Ability to work with a variety of customers in a courteous and
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during peak periods of
- Knowledge of organizational methods and the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work daily and overtime as required.
- Ability to assist in other work related areas as required.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Six (6) months of equivalent
combination of education, training and experience that provides
required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Valid Driver's License and Clean driving record.
Keywords: WW Williams, North Las Vegas , Parts Delivery Driver, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!