Truck Technician - North Las Vegas, NV
Date: Apr 4, 2021
North Las Vegas, NV, US, 89081
Job Req ID: JR-40054343
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200
Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the
United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest
nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown
service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is
'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes them uniquely
qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and
powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs.
It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and
As a Truck Technician, you will work at a Goodyear Commercial
Tire & Service Center Truck Care and be responsible for all aspects
of medium and heavy truck light mechanical service and repair for
customers and company vehicles
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- DOT inspections, Electrical wiring & lights, exhaust systems
(including turbo replacement), brakes & air systems, driveline and
suspension (including clutch replacement), air conditioning, engine
cooling & radiator, fuel system. Working to eliminate come-backs
- Proper execution of required billing documents and other
- Comply with all safety and liability guidelines and
- Use appropriate protective safety equipment to ensure safe
operation of machines as well as manual tools.
- Clean and maintain shop equipment and work area.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals
of the location and of customers.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 2-4 ASE Certifications
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of previous commercial truck service.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46
facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: Las Vegas
Job Segment: Technician, Electrical, Quality Assurance, QA,
HVAC, Technology, Engineering, Quality, Operations
Apply now "