Sr. Process Engineer
Company: Advantage Resourcing - Technical Staffing
Location: amargosa valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sr. Process Engineer
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Nevada (Relocation
Position Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 (Depending
on Experience) + Bonus
- Provide engineering and technical support by monitoring,
controlling and evaluating the operational performance of the
companys production plant.
- Work to optimize all production processes to improve
performance and quality, reduce cost, and support process
- Use safe, data driven solutions to help achieve the businesses
- Monitor and control plant processes and systems to achieve
manufacturing excellence, with a focus on raw material usage, stock
and site control, utility minimization, and plant reliability.
- Manage stock and maintain accountability for balancing the
stock and plant rate.
- Maintain ownership and accountability for plant piping and
instrument diagrams (PFD/PID).
- Lead plant start up activities and new process roll outs to
ensure that procedures are followed.
- Participate in the development and implementation of operating
procedures and system manuals.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with relevant permits,
regulatory and company standards.
- Measure and report on production lost tons reporting and Total
Equipment; effective performance measurement and reporting
- Assist plant managers as needed with production scheduling and
- Monitor lab results for each process stream including raw
material, products and effluents.
- Identify improvements / corrections and take appropriate
actions based on the correction required.
- Monitor equipment performance on a regular basis.
- Perform efficiency checks for key equipment and resolve any
identified bottlenecks or performance issues.
- Lead and/or participate in investigations of process
- Contribute to HAZOPs (PPSR/PHA/PSM), root cause analysis,
- Implement corrective actions as needed.
- Identify, prioritize and implement process improvement
initiatives to reduce cost, improve quality, and support new
process roll outs.
- Responsible for overseeing the change management process.
- Provide technical support for plant operation, process
start-ups, operating procedures, etc.; troubleshoot and resolve
issues as needed.
- Contribute to the development and skills of the operations
team. Lead and/or participate in training programs to ensure
process knowledge and operating competence.
- Bachelors degree in chemical or Process Engineering or similar
related background; Masters preferred
- 5+ years experience in industrial / manufacturing / chemical /
mineral processing industry process or similar background
- Must have Hazardous Chemical Manufacturing experience
- Strong track record of identifying and delivering significant
- Proficient at developing, evaluating, adapting and modifying
plant production, chemical processes, warehouse techniques,
- Experienced working in a large-scale chemical production
- Strong Ability to handle and correlate large amounts data with
- Thorough when performing work and conscientious about attention
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Accountability for key result areas, achieves results and
continuously seeks to improve standards
- Continually challenges the way things have been done and seeks
best practices when developing solutions or overcoming issues
- Uses safety systems and processes to the required
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
- Relocation Assistance (Applicable if needed)
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing - Technical Staffing, North Las Vegas , Sr. Process Engineer, Other , amargosa valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!