Mental Health Tech (Tier I) - NVNV ER
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Mental Health Technician is an assistive person who aids the
patients with activities of daily living, and assists in
maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and
supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or
Education and Work Experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate within six (6) months
of hire date.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care
hospital or physician's office preferred.
- Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within
6 months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, North Las Vegas , Mental Health Tech (Tier I) - NVNV ER, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!