Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - North Las Vegas, NV
Date: Apr 11, 2021
North Las Vegas, NV, US, 89081
Job Req ID: JR-40053794
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200
Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the
United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest
nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown
service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is
'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes them uniquely
qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and
powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs.
It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and
As the Fleet Tire Sales Specialist (Commission) role, you are
responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires
and related products and services by managing current customer
accounts and developing new accounts. You must also produce
sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned sales objectives.
Represent the company professionally through team image and service
readiness. Through training, you will develop knowledge of the
company's products and services and be able to educate others. You
will also monitor and report on market intelligence which impacts
business and pricing within the market.We encourage you to allow us
to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the
company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer
sites to establish and further build relationships
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting sales goals set by management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and
services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing
a value selling approach.
- Attending sales training and continually building product
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and squatting.
- Create or increase truck tires sales through a planned program
of regular solicitation.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating
appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with
cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring
that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- 2 years or more of successful Sales and/or Business to Business
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46
facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: Las Vegas
Job Segment: Transportation, QA, Quality Assurance, Operations,
Sales, Technology, Quality
Apply now "