Front Desk Agent
Company: Boyd Gaming
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provide guests with a friendly and efficient check-in and
check-out experience. Provide guests with general information
regarding hotel, amenities, and special events.
- Sell rooms utilizing excellent customer service skills and
- Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries
regarding hotel services, events, directions, local attractions,
etc. in a friendly, professional manner.
- Complete all registration forms and computer input.
- Retrieve and distribute room keys.
- Calculate and print hotel bills, and accept payment for various
room charges utilizing standard cash and credit procedures.
- Communicate with Executive Hosts regarding hotel stays.
- Utilize computer to run necessary reports.
- Balance all transactions at the end of shift (audit out).
- Operate manual procedures in the event of computer
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and minimum 6 months front
- Ability to utilize basic office machines and telephone. Minimum
typing speed 45 WPM. 10-key experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate with guests and staff in English.
- Knowledge of hotel key system.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Ability to add, subtract, and audit accounts.
- Money handling experience and ability to operate electronic
- Ability to operate LMS, CMS, and Hot Sauce/Espresso computer
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, North Las Vegas , Front Desk Agent, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!