Night Warehouse Associate
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking
for individuals to join our safety-minded, family-based culture. As
a member of the Night Warehouse team you will play a key role in
the delivery of products to our customers by safely and efficiently
picking and loading orders for next-day delivery.
If you are looking for a warehouse career with a Company who
lives their values everyday with the goal of having their
associates feel supported, engaged, and empowered, then come join
our winning team.
Mon-Thursday 8:30pm - 6:30am
- Build orders for dock routes per invoice in a timely and
- Load route trucks with product per the computerized
- Perform daily inspection of assigned warehouse equipment and
reports any deficiencies.
- Safely and properly handling shipments and replenishment of
- Move product by safely and responsibly operating material
handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack,
reach truck, keg fork dock stocker, slip-sheet lift, de-layer,
clamp truck, double pallet jack and floor scrubber, as needed.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and reports any unsafe
work area conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or its equivalent, preferred
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training, preferred
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written English
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills,
and sound judgement
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism,
attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting of up to 65 pounds to perform various
duties as assigned for extended periods
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other
legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
(708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, North Las Vegas , Night Warehouse Associate, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!