Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Six (6) months of experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods during
- Must have excellent customer service and communication
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
Greet and escort restaurant guests to their table based on the
number of persons in their party and according to assigned
stations. Present menus to guests and describe specials to them.
Circulate through restaurant and coordinate the activities of the
restaurant personnel to ensure prompt, courteous service.
- Greet and escort guests to their table according to number in
party and station assignments.
- Provide menus to guests and inform them of specials.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of
service personnel to provide fast and courteous service to
- Assign bus person and food server breaks.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of room and compliance with
safety and health code regulations.
- Resolve customer complaints; refer complaint to management as
- Maintain records of number of guests served during shift,
employee absences, or problems with equipment or food service.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., North Las Vegas , Host/cashier Farm, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!