Senior Estimator Aquatics
Company: BrightView Landscapes, LLC
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position at BrightView Aquatics
Brighter futures start here. BrightView Landscape Development is
the largest and most experienced landscape construction company in
the world. Within BrightView lives the BrightView Aquatics
Division. BrightView Aquatics has been constructing unique
world-class water features around the globe since 2002. Our clients
include high-profile luxury resorts, complex corporate campuses and
iconic sports stadiums around North America.
Here's what you'd do:
Our team is currently seeking a Senior Estimator to work within
our BrightView Aquatics Division in Colorado or Nevada. This
position will work with our estimating, pre-construction and
operations departments in a fast-paced environment.
You'd be responsible for:
- Working on complex multi-discipline estimates for large aquatic
water feature projects.
- Reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and conditions
to determine scope and risk of projects.
- Evaluating bid documents for constructability and value
- Compiling RFP packages for subcontractors including the
creation of scope of work documents, drawing lists and relevant
- Developing and maintaining key subcontractor and vendor
- Performing quantity takeoff for site work, concrete, piping and
equipment. Electrical experience a plus.
- Applying production units to takeoff quantities to determine
- Obtaining material and process equipment quotes according to
- Scheduling estimated rental equipment needs and pricing
- Determining and applying indirect and general condition costs
to support the needs of the project.
- Determining qualifications, clarifications and exceptions for
complex bid proposals.
- Attending pre-bid meetings and de scope meetings as
- Performing quantity analysis, cost analysis, labor estimates
and subcontractor pricing comparisons.
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant estimating software
applications to assist in designing reports and systems to support
- Participating in design-build projects with engineering
partners to develop budgetary estimates and ROM pricing.
- Creating project schedules utilizing bid documents and
- Scheduling pre-bid kickoff and estimate review meetings to
present information to the team.
- Developing bid strategy in relation to bid competition, project
execution and site logistics.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5 years of experience in estimating, pre-construction or
- Experience with multi-discipline estimating including
earthwork, structural, piping and various other trades.
- Previous water feature or high-end commercial construction and
pool experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High Proficiency with software such as: Excel, Bluebeam,
- Experience with On-Screen-Takeoff (OST), HCSS or similar a
- Degree in construction management, engineering or related field
Here's what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we're a tight-knit crew who are as passionate
about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though
we're the nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a small
company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members
feel at home.
If you're looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who
tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you
may have found your match. With our range of services, including
design, development, and restoration enhancements, there's no limit
to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities,
you'll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Keywords: BrightView Landscapes, LLC, North Las Vegas , Senior Estimator Aquatics, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!