The Inventory Control Assistant monitors account inventory on daily
visits to customers. Maintains proper inventories in accounts.
Performs other duties as required and reports to the Service
- Safely operate a company vehicle following all applicable laws
and company policy.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other service personnel as required by
- Have and maintain a valid Drivers License.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents,
speeding or safety violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English,
ability to comprehend and follow direction as well as good time
management skills and a team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and
- Must have previous experience in customer service and inventory
- High School graduation or similar experience.
- Daily by company vehicle within a branch area.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, working in and out of
customer locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry
facility, Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving,
stooping, moving equipment, kneeling, reaching overhead, lifting up
to 75 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for
this position, please visit .