An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Limited hours - 1-2 days a week:
Responsible in improving and enhancing personal appearance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
* Provides customers with beautician and/or barbering
* Shampoos, conditions, cuts, shapes, trims, designs, and tapers
hair, using clippers, comb, blowout gun, and scissors.
* Applies lather and shaves beard or shapes hair contour
(outline) on temple and neck, using razor.
* Performs other services, such as applying hairdressings,
lotions, dyeing, shampooing, singeing, or styling hair, and
massaging face, neck, or scalp.
* Cleans work area and tools.
* Orders supplies.
* Apply cosmetics and skin treatments to residents according to
patients skin type.
* Deliver manicures and pedicures
* Perform hair strengthening, rebonding and other hair
treatments according to the residents desire.
* Provide advise regarding products and styles.
* Assist residents with their needs upon arrival in the
* Provide good customer service.
* Maintain city/county/state licensing requirements.
* Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Current cosmetology/barber license as required plus a minimum of
2 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must have wide knowledge and expertise in hair cutting
and cosmetology. Knowledge in cutting different hair styles. Must
have knowledge in applying make up Knowledge in manicure and
pedicure. Must know how to use different salon equipment used in
hair treatment, straightening, etc. Must have good communication