Company: North Vista Hospital
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Nurse Aid in the Med/Surg/Tele Department is an unlicensed
assistive person who assists with activities of daily living,
provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in
maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and
supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or
Education and Work Experience
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire,
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care
hospital or physician's office preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6
months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: North Vista Hospital, North Las Vegas , Nurse Helper, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!