Company: North Vista Hospital
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Operating Room Tech is responsible for the preparation of
sterile supplies and instruments for each assigned procedure,
maintaining sterile field during case and providing surgeon with
sterile supplies and instruments during assigned procedures.
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent or related experience
required for new hires effective April 2014.
- Graduate of an ORT training program or on the job training with
a minimum of 3 years experience (surgical setting preferred).
- Experience in scrubbing minor and major procedures in the
generalized surgical specialties, (i.e., GYN, General and
- Experience in scrubbing at least minor procedures in the
specialty surgical areas (i.e., ortho, neuro, ENT, Uro. Etc.).
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Keywords: North Vista Hospital, North Las Vegas , Surgery Aide, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!