Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx
stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment
to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway
to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the
everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment
is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different.
* Conducts frequency studies to develop, update, or validate
frequencies within standards.
* Assists the IE Mgr. in the documenting and archiving of
statistical data to support standards.
* Utilizes spreadsheets to sort and analyze statistical data from
observations and work sampling.
* Assists the IE Mgr. in the investigation of performance
irregularities via the Productivity Accountability Tracking System
(PATS) reports via observations or statistical analysis.
* Assists the IE Mgr. in the development of Job Specifications by
updating all occurrence and frequency data in the specs.
* Assists the IE Mgr. in the statistical breakdown of all observed
* Conducts occurrence studies to determine how often non-MOSTED
(work measurement data application system) events occur which must
be included in standards. (Delay studies.) * Conducts machine time
and full rate cycle time checks utilizing a tablet based time study
* Update standards and standards mapping in PATS (Red Praire
* Monitor the accuracy of data being entered by associates and
supervisors into the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Labor
Management System (LMS) based on established departmental
procedures and report results to management.
* Conducts audits to verify data collected for Engineered
Standards. Observes actual work being performed by associates and
records observations on specific audit form. Checks data entered by
associate in WMS to verify that the entry is accurate to actual
work being done.
* Accesses WMS and LMS after audit to check data in WMS and LMS to
verify that data collected is accurate to the observations of the
actual work that was being done by the associate.
* Generates periodic reports based on audit results.
* Completes special projects as assigned (i.e. develop new audit
* Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
* Superior analytical skills * Strong communication skills *
High aptitude in basic and statistical math * Excellent PC and
computer graphic skills * Strong knowledge in programming languages
and other computer software packages * Strong interpersonal skills
* Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering/Mathematics or
equivalent work experience of 2 years in distribution
* Good knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel, Lotus 123, etc) *
Strong organizational skills & detail oriented * Knowledge of
distribution operations desired
At TJ Maxx theres so much potential to discover something new. A
new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent
retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your
whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day -
just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which
includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each others differences
and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.