Company: Boyd Gaming
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Coordinate and facilitate all food preparation, presentation,
and service procedures as directed by the Executive Chef. Monitor
quality and quantity of prepared food. Ensure proper rotation and
utilization of stored food to prevent waste. Monitor employee
performance, provide instruction as needed, and monitor staffing
- Personally and alongside kitchen staff, facilitate all food
preparation, presentation, and service procedures as directed by
- Monitor quantity of prepared food and ensure that quality and
quantity standards are consistently satisfied.
- Ensure proper rotation and utilization of stored food to
- Oversees food preparation to ensure proper consistency, flavor,
presentation, and portion control.
- Monitors staffing levels, early out requests, and
- Monitors and ensures kitchen and storage areas are clean,
sanitary, and meet health and safety standards.
- Delegate work assignments to cooks and other kitchen
- Monitor employee performance, instructs employees in the proper
performance of job duties, and administer disciplinary action.
Requisition stock according to business needs/pars.
- Ensure that the kitchen, storage areas, and other related areas
are kept clean and free of safety hazards.
- One (1) year of experience in the same or similar position
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 40 pounds.
- Other physical demands include but are not limited to grasping,
reaching, bending, lifting, and kneeling.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, North Las Vegas , Sous Chef, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!