Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in
the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and
cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help
transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver
next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce
team. You will:
* Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across
all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
* Lead in the development and implementation of new
* Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to
access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning,
Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications
* Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals,
collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide
transformational projects on a global scale.
* Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with
unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more
than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your
Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools,
continuous learning and a global community.
The Accenture?Salesforce?group is looking for a
dynamic?Technical?Architect who will focus on implementing
Salesforce.com based Field Service products with enterprise
clients. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients,
the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing
robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various
customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of
concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and
domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential
sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues
to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are
informed by government COVID-19 response directives,
recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a
number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Field Service?Technical?Architect
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life
of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some
of the?day to day?challenges of this role will include:
* Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions
* Understand client business process and potential constraints
(budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and
reasonable project scope and?expectations
* Create and defend solution estimate and?SOW
* Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and
out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple,
* Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA's, integration, and
data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical
* Provide recommendations on third-party?applications
* Manage expectations with clients, Accenture colleagues, as
well as SFDC and other 3rd parties - i.e., be able to influence and
guide towards successful?outcomes
* Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and
* Own the solution and provide architectural oversight of the
solution throughout the?project
* Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on
implementation approach and complex configuration?issues
* Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide
guidance and ensure solution aligns with original?scope
* Work with project team to develop and validate estimates to
support any Change?Orders
* Participate in project status meetings, as requested by the
Delivery Lead/Project Manager
* Contribute to estimating and SOW templates for
* Leading business and technical requirements definition and
prioritization/scoping of requirements.
* Understand SFS Scheduling and optimization configuration,
out-of-box capabilities and configuration of scheduling policies,
work rules & Service Objectives
* Understand Field Service Mobile app capabilities, including
offline architecture, capabilities and how to complement it with
other supporting architecture including Salesforce Mobile app and
third-party mobile applications
* Understand SFS resource management, contractors, timesheets,
operating hours, shifts, primary and secondary territory setup.
inventory management (return, request & track)
* Understand API capabilities to integrate in and out of
Salesforce and SFS API capabilities
* Understand Salesforce Field Service (SFS) architecture, Work
Order and Service Appointment life cycle, bulk scheduling,
dispatch, unschedule. Preventive maintenance and configuration of
* Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer
throughout each project.
* Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis,
project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
Read more of the job description
* Minimum of?5?years'?experience working
on?the?Salesforce.com?platform * Minimum of 2 years'?experience?in
Salesforce Field Service (SFS)
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in the capacity of a Technical
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work
experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years'
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work
experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6
years work experience
* Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving *
Experience in migrating customers from click software to Salesforce
Field Service (SFS)
* Experience in hands on design, prototyping, configurations,
testing and other implementation activities.
* Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project
* Minimum of 2?years' experience?as a team member of successful
software project implementations related to Service Cloud,
* Awareness of web, database, and?object-oriented?software
technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
* Experience in a consulting organization.
* Must possess strong communication and interpersonal
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that
every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our
organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture
has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core
values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more
creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our
communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no
one should be discriminated against because of their differences,
such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity
makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which
helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age,
race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment
opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious
observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you
are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the
essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate
in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to
facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or
continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities
with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or
religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009,
send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization
that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture
or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or
expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state
CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San
Francisco,CA - San Jose,ID - Boise,NV - North Las Vegas,UT - Salt
Lake City,WA - Seattle