Special Events Coordinator in North Las Vegas, NV
Company: American Medical Response
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 9, 2021
More Information about this Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and maintain special events equipment.
- Oversee day-to-day Special Event operations, resolving daily
issues that may arise. Support and encourage Special Event field
personnel, ensuring the standards of American Medical Response are
carried out in the field and at all events.
- Serve as the point of contact and provide excellent customer
service to external customers.
- Market Special Events services to venues. Respond to bids for
service and enter into contracts for service on behalf of the
- Prepare and compile various invoices, periodic reports and
documents for review and analysis by Operations Supervisor or
Manager. These may include weekly vehicle maintenance, dispatch
discrepancies, tag accuracy, city and county reports, payroll
statistics, employee statistics, call volume and other related
- Maintains and recommends modifications of Personnel Policies
and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains Master schedule rosters.
- Assist with special event scheduling.
- Resolve issues/inquiries from special event personnel regarding
work assignments, vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Respond on ambulance as part of EMS system as needed and
provide quality care.
- Exercise independent judgment in obtaining special event
- Develop coordinated teamwork between special events and field
operations crews as part of an integrated operation.
- Assist with investigations and resolve incoming customer
service inquiries from special event venues and patients pertaining
to special event activities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Effective information systems security is a team effort
involving the participation and support of every employee who deals
with information and/or information systems. It is the
responsibility of every computer user to:
- Know and follow Information Systems security policies and
- Attend Information Systems security training, when offered
- Report information systems security problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Southern Nevada Health District Licensed EMT or higher,
- Experience with Special Events in Las Vegas venues,
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong reasoning skills
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our
patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do. One Team - We
respect each other and achieve together what no individual can
alone. Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
progress. Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to
safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties. Ownership
- We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.REPORTING RELATIONSHIPSReports to: Operations
Manager Interrelationships: Operations, Public
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: American Medical Response, North Las Vegas , Special Events Coordinator in North Las Vegas, NV, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!