Experienced Sheet Fed Offset Press Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: PLI Cards
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Have you ever considered
all of the technology and talent that goes into producing a gift
card or a hotel key card? Maybe you should!
Let's talk about all of the
expertise involved in delivering functional print products to the
world's most recognized and respected brands -- and where you might
PLI is the largest
Hospitality, Gift, and Loyalty Card manufacturer on the
planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless.
Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive
to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in
our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We
We nurture our own and give
back to our communities. We don't just manufacture an impressive
variety of card products. We deliver solutions in card
The primary responsibility of the Offset Press Operator
is to perform the duties involved in offset printing running UV
inks. These duties include setting up the press, cleaning machines,
troubleshooting technical problems, and maintaining printing
equipment. The Offset Press Operator will be responsible for
record-keeping of work completed and job history. Komori
experience is highly desirable!
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and performs job duties
following company safety policies and procedures.
- Utilize job ticket information to determine the quantity,
special work instructions, and any other special customer
- Locate and inspect the printing material to assure conformance
to the specified requirements.
- Proof plates to assure correct graphics before production.
- Set Rollers, hang plates, apply ink, set fountain settings, and
perform all related machine operation to operate the press.
- Run make ready sheets-line up for proper position and
- Demonstrate the ability to start up and operate the press
- Bring process colors and/or special colors into the
- Achieve ink and water balance.
- Set and adjust inks to achieve required colors-matching
- Maintaining and adjusting ink levels during production to match
- Achieve and monitor UV Lighting levels to assure proper curing
rate to prevent offset and delamination.
- Examine press sheets during production for a normal and special
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is primarily in an indoor setting, but may be exposed to variable
temperature conditions indoor and outside (occasionally extreme
heat or extreme cold). The employee is occasionally exposed to
moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and dust
and/or mite hazards. The employee must be prepared to respond to
emergencies should they occur. The noise level in the environment
is usually moderate.
Keywords: PLI Cards, North Las Vegas , Experienced Sheet Fed Offset Press Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!