Branch Administrator Sr - North Las Vegas,NV
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch Office
Manager. You will be responsible for providing excellent
customer service to both external and internal customers. The
successful candidate will possess the ability to interact
efficiently with Customers, Branch General Manager, Customer
Service Manager and District Sales Manager.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Verification of Sales and Hazardous Waste documents completed
by Sales and Service Representatives;
- Act as escort for government inspectors through the facility in
the absence of Branch General Manager, Lead Material Handler or
- Ensure proper completion of Facility Operating Log, and proper
maintenance of accounts receivable, branch bank deposits,
manifests, and other key administrative areas;
- May act as primary or alternate Emergency Coordinator and
assist management in incident response;
- Maintain branch database, and ensure all personnel are up to
date and documented on all training as required by Safety-Kleen and
applicable government agencies;
- Coordinate personnel requirements such as DOT physicals,
employee physicals, State Transporter License Numbers (if
applicable), start packs, Worker’s Compensation claims, etc.;
- Monitor contractors doing work on-site;
- Provide corrections for annual reports;
- Obtain EPA identification number lists for state or
- Oversee FRS/Lab correspondence;
- Participate in the hiring and training of administration
- Maintain branch level customer service and collection
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or GED required;
- 5+ years of related work experience;
- Experience in the Logistics/ Trucking industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer service attitude;
- Product knowledge;
- Attention to detail;
- Safety mindset;
- Time management skills;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company,
has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION.
CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, North Las Vegas , Branch Administrator Sr - North Las Vegas,NV, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!