Remote Senior Database Engineer
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how
businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables
innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit
and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a
remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for
autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the
forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement,
experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and
together in service of delivering the best products for our clients
We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting
services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on
mobile and desktop. We are seeking an experienced, results-driven,
and passionate MS SQL/DBA developer to join our remote team. Our
ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication
skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation,
technical savvy, and problem-solving skills.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! And we are
always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work on
Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web site.
- Key member of technical team responsible for key transaction
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of
database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Acts as liaison with Database operations team and Development
- Translates business requirements from multiple business units
to database structure
- Responsible for implementation and support of ETL, monitoring
and reporting processes
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data
Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SP’s).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database
objects and database code as needed..
- Ability to reverse engineer stored procedure and table
relationships from front-end systems and end-user
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a
call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and
turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains,
dynamic grouping, filtering).
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, North Las Vegas , Remote Senior Database Engineer, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!