Company: MV Transportation
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking a Facility Worker who is
responsible for but not limited to, structure, paint, windows,
doors, HVAC, electrical, janitorial and fuel management systems,
managing and documenting the regular preventive maintenance /
repairs of the facility and documenting of those efforts on a
computer based system. Additional include to help with the shelter
(diagnostic head signs, lights, and others) as needed. Job
Responsibilities: The Facility Worker under limited supervision of
the Facility Maintenance Supervisor, must act autonomously in
developing daily personal work assignment to accomplish the
workload of not only the maintenance of the facility and its
appearance but management of the facility preventive maintenance
program, and the following:
- Perform, facilitate and document all facility maintenance PMI
- Diagnose facility issues for repair or communication to
supervisor including, structural electrical and HVAC systems.
- Prepare and submit records of work performed both manual and
computer based software as required.
- Record all parts and supplies used on equipment.
- Be familiar with statutes of and regulations pertaining to
- Ensure safety policies and procedure are followed in the
- Keeps a clean and safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Talent Requirements:
- High School diploma.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience managing large
- Must be willing and able to work varied shifts, weekends &
holidays as needed/assigned.
- Must become proficient in the use of facility diagnostic
equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. During the course of
employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential
information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the
confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any
other information that MV classifies as confidential.MV
Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws,
regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, North Las Vegas , Facility Worker, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!