Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Desert, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking Truss Assemblers for our
N Las Vegas location.
Desert Lumber is seeking individuals for our Assembler position.
Were a people first company thats passionate about continuous
improvement. We take pride in the craftsmanship of our products.
After all, we are building the American Dream, and we take that
mission seriously. Plus, youll find a wide range of career paths to
build your skills - and your dreams.
What you should know about working at Desert:
* We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
* We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
* We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization
and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
* Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for
all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they
came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as an Assembler :
* Assembling precut wooden parts
* Moving precut parts to work areas and positioning parts in
alignment with supervisors instructions and blueprint
* Verify dimensions of precut parts for accuracy of assembly
* Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to connect
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
Truss Manufacturing Assembler Requirements:
* Experience. None, we are willing to train the right candidates!
But its also great if you have construction experience
* Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
* Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
* Teamwork. Team focused approach to work
* Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance
Building Your Career With Benefits:
* The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
* The Good. 401(k) with company match
* The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
* How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals
with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today with Desert Lumber
US LBM and our Divisions are equal opportunity employers of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, North Las Vegas , Assembler, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!