Company: MV Transportation
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 23, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator who will
have both independent work andteam driven assignments. He/she must
have a positive and professional attitude working with
internalstaff and operators. Must be willing to work in a
fast-paced environment with frequently changingpriorities. He/she
must perform various functions in making sure that work-schedules
are assignedappropriately to employees and that the schedules are
effectively carried out.Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and Develop work schedules for Operators to ensure
- Work closely with internal HR recruiter to recommend vacancy
- Work with Payroll to ensure any employee payroll discrepancies
related to Operator's hoursare resolved.
- Makes decisions accurately and independently.
- Handle stressful situations without compromising service or
- Plan accordingly to provide optimum utilization of company
- Accurately completes all required paperwork or data entry and
- Communicate all assignments accordingly with advance notice to
- Able to organize self and workload in an efficient and
- Speaks in a clear and sensitive way when interacting with
- Ability to closely monitor expenditure of Operator's hours as
- Actively involved in the process of orientation exercises and
training plans for all new andexisting Operators for scheduling
- Other duties as needed.Talent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize daily work
assignments, excellent timemanagement abilities.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, i.e., he/she must be a
good team player.
- Must be extremely reliable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Basic math skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform work accurately and error free.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package including Word and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels, both orally
- Knowledgeable of scheduling software (preferred).During the
course of employment, employees may receive and have access to
confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and
maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business
records and any other information that MV classifies as
confidential. MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, North Las Vegas , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!