Mission OPS/Scheduler II
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TEST SUPPORTNevada - Tonopah
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Under limited supervision, coordinates program objectives and data
requirements with project officer and applicable systems for each
mission and assists in eliminating conflicts between missions and
systems. Responsibilities involve supporting customers who are
directly involved in programs entailing air operations, logistics,
mission planning, scheduling, and coordination efforts at the
operational work sites.
* Assist in development, prioritization, and implementation of the
weekly, monthly, and 90-day program flying schedules.
* Assist in de-conflicting assets to best meet objectives to
support day, night, and current flight-test operations.
* Assist in scheduling start/end times and ground times for
personnel, visiting personnel travel, and staff transporting
material in preparation for operations.
* Monitor system requirements from inception to completion of
flight activity and aligns scheduled activity by designated
priority and time constraints.
* Operate computer terminal to input all air operations data into a
single source document.
* Extract airspace trend analysis data to monitor/improve
* Coordinate timely entries of daily data collection, analysis,
reporting, and track monthly operations metrics..
* Monitor maintenance status and work with supervision and threats
to make sure all information is up to date.
* Schedule and manage vehicle maintenance requirements and/or
applicable logs for fleet and commercial vehicles.
* Monitor training assignments and scheduled instructor-led classes
* Ensure established safety and security parameters are
* Coordinates changes in real - time operations.
* May provide work direction to work underestimate personnel.
* Performs other related duties as directed.
Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and
specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental
requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to
their assigned position.
Work is primarily sedentary in an office and operations center
environment; however, some walking, stooping, bending, climbing
stairs, stretching, and lifting up to 40 pounds are required. The
incumbent must have good visual acuity and the ability to discern
all colors of the spectrum. This position may require routine
travel to remote Company work locations.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The incumbent must have obtained training from a military school or
equivalent on-the-job training specific to functions of the work
unit. Possess 5 years experience in the local work unit operations
and a minimum of 7 years experience in air operations, airspace
management, or associated activities. This position requires
working knowledge of overall mission, priority assignments,
scheduling procedures, and requirements of range users. The
incumbent must have detailed knowledge of range capabilities and
limiting factors, operational security constraints, mandatory
safety parameters, and support system capability. The employee must
have good verbal and written communication skills, be experienced
in the use of computer terminals, and proficient in the use of word
processing and integrated software applications. The incumbent must
be able to work duty days in excess of eight hours, shift work,
overnight stays, and weekend work to meet required schedule
demands. Incumbent may be required to obtain and maintain a
government security clearance and must possess a valid state issued
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of persons so classified.
SCC: JOM68; A2NTTR
Keywords: JT3, North Las Vegas , Mission OPS/Scheduler II, Other , Tonopah, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!