Quality Control Specialist
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Quality Control Specialist will work with the management
team to help ensure internal and external quality standards are
met. The Quality Analyst will analyze information and provide
feedback to respective management so that skill gaps can be
recognized and corrected. This role ensures quality standards are
met by driving quality improvement initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure operating and quality control procedures are in place
and in use.
- Perform quality control checks on customer orders according to
- Inspect devices for physical damage and software
- Support quality management systems within the configuration
- Support the resolution of internal quality control
- Help department to coordinate training for quality control
procedure changes or new system implementation.
- Contribute to department's procedure documentation. Proactively
shares best practices and resources with coworkers.
- Cross-train on existing processes.
- Complete projects and tasks assigned by management
- It may be necessary on occasion for this individual to work
beyond their regularly scheduled shift
- Overtime is to be expected and in some cases may be
- Demonstrate ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds of force
rarely (0-12%% of the workday). The team lift system must be
utilized for loads weighing more than 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally (0-33% of the workday), and 51-75 pounds rarely (0-12%
of the workday).
- Demonstrate ability to perform eight or more hours of standing,
walking, bending, lifting, stooping and carrying products in
combination at any given time.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which includes
changes in temperature as weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors
- Partner with external vendors or contractors to either build or
tailor vendor materials to meet CDW-specific needs when
- Collaborate cross departmentally to share best practices &
support key departmental initiatives. Serve as the subject matter
expert to the sales environment.Minimum Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience with the ability to
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to assemble and disassemble computer equipment,
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers at all levels
of the organization as well as external parties
- Technical certifications
- Prior experience in quality management or quality control
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known
hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of
coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well
as the community.CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented,
legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to
starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i)
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of
full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or
religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory
Keywords: CDW, North Las Vegas , Quality Control Specialist, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!