Security Officer - Greeter Unarmed-Experienced-Bil
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description
GardaWorld – Security Services
Security Officer – Armed-Experienced/Qualified
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive –
here, too, as a Armed Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in North Las Vegas, NV. Work today, get paid
today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary
benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If
you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses Compensation: 16.00/HRShift: Day: 0800
to 1800: Monday thru Thursday
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority, as you
provide critical Access Control, greeting all who enter.
- You observe, survey the area, and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You conduct periodic foot patrols inside/outside to keep
facility safe and free of theft, damage, or threats for employees
- You are Bilingual; English/Spanish, and can carry a
- You keep the area free from vagrants, loiterers, or those
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- You have Security, Military, or Law Enforcement
- You have a Valid PILB in hand.
- You are bilingual English/Spanish. You can communicate and be
- You have your own approved weapon/ammo/holster.
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You can pass a Psych Evaluation Exam prior to an
- You have a DL and clean driving record.
- You have High work ethic and integrity.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Naturalized. If you want a real
career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team
that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., North Las Vegas , Security Officer - Greeter Unarmed-Experienced-Bil, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!