Company: United Rentals
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As an Equipment Associate at United Rentals, you will perform a
variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth Trench Safety branch
operation. Your primary objective will be to provide labor
assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch
personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make
you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would
enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest
equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals.
You will be supported by a strong management team that will help
you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and
rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunity into
our Driver development program.
Additional duties include the following:
* Assemble, load and unload equipment, assist with deliveries and
prepare equipment for rental
* Perform routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe
and in good working order
* Verify delivery tickets and returns for accuracy
* Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about
* Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
* Other duties assigned as needed
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
* Knowledge of trench safety equipment is preferred, but willing to
* Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written
* Diligent attention to safety
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe
that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and
we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and
embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our
corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction,
diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes
medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts;
401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability
insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays,
and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and
career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement
with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and
holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical,
dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training
and development, and career growth opportunities.
* Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: United Rentals, North Las Vegas , Equipment Associate, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!