Commercial/Residential Service Electrician
Company: Adamik Electric
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Adamik Electric seeks an experienced Commercial/Residential
Service Electrician to join our service team. The right candidate
must have the desire to provide excellent customer service, while
providing superb electrical service to our customers.
* Running company owned service vehicle.
* Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or
electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components, and
devices associated with electrical equipment, following blueprints
of electrical layouts and building plans.
* Installing and mounting electronic controls, devices, panels,
sensors, and components.
* Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in
electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using test devices.
* Diagnosing malfunctioning systems and components, using test
equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and
correct the problem.
* Ensure all work performed meets with NEC, federal, state, county,
local codes and contract documents.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Good communication skills, including the ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions.
* Knowledge of and the ability to productively and safely use
industry tools and equipment Basic mechanical skills
* Working knowledge of current NEC theories and practices
* Ability to visualize and sketch an electrical layout
* Basic wiring (Commercial/Residential)
* Ability to troubleshoot efficiently
* Strong customer service experience
* Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists.
* OSHA 30, CPR/AED certified, Scissor Lift Certification
* Lift 50 lbs. from ground and pull 50 lbs. of force.
* Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling.
* Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25-lb. tool belt.
* Work from ladders, man lifts or reach booms.
* A variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, heat,
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Paid Time Off - We offer paid sick time and paid holidays
following completion of probation; paid vacation after one year of
* Medical/Dental insurance - We pay 75% medical and 100% dental
insurance for all employees and family coverage is available at
* Vision/Life/Short-Term Disability Insurance - Coverage available
at cost at the completion of probation.
* 401k - Employee contribution available at the completion of
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Adamik Electric, North Las Vegas , Commercial/Residential Service Electrician, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!