Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 21, 2023
- Provide security and protection for patrons and property
- Transact monetary exchanges in compliance regulations as
- Respond to all security calls as required
- Maintain surveillance of casino floor and surrounding
- Prepare detailed reports on incidents that occur
- Assist in employee injuries and/or guest injuries or
- React promptly to disturbances at any location as required
- Observe and react to individuals suspected of illegal
- Assist with drop team members when needed
- Other job related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior Security/Military/Law Enforcement experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- At least 21 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be flexible with hours
Keywords: Dotty's, North Las Vegas , Security Officer, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...