Company: Michael Page
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Job Description My client is a large Commercial General
Contractor seeking a Superintendent to join their Operations team.
The Superintendent provides overall leadership and direction on the
construction project. He/she participates in negotiating the Owner
contract; is the main contact for the Superintendent for issues
concerning budget, billing and client satisfaction; and ensures the
fiscal success of the project.Client DetailsMy client is a large
Commercial General Contractor seeking a Senior Project Manager to
join their Operations team. The Senior Project Manager provides
overall leadership and direction on the construction project.
He/she participates in negotiating the Owner contract; is the main
contact for the Project Manager for issues concerning budget,
billing and client satisfaction; and ensures the fiscal success of
the project. DescriptionJD:
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to
verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine
construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker
requirements of specific jobs.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions,
such as improving production methods or implementing motivational
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment,
safety procedures, or company policies.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of
structures or equipment, using measuring and marking
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other
departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate
- Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
- Aid workers engaged in construction or extraction activities,
using hand tools or other equipment.ProfileQualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) with at least 10
years of construction management experience
- Demonstrated project experience illustrating proficiency with
projects with specific characteristics regarding size, complexity,
sector, etc., which dictate the multiple years of experience and
industry background necessary for success above and beyond general
construction knowledge and training
- Must possess my client's Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard
Work, and Professionalism
- Self-motivated, self-confident, and takes initiative
- Strong team building skills
- High sense of urgency
- Committed to excellence
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight
- Leadership capabilities that motivate staff to exceed
- Excellent business judgment to consistently analyze and execute
financial trade-offs that frequently involve dealing with
incomplete data and ambiguity
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently
and decisively take action necessary to achieve strong project
closeouts while maintaining positive team relations
- Ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing
priorities between my client's business needs, organizational
issues, and sound customer relations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal
provisions impacting profitability on assigned projects
- Judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the
chain of commandExcellent diplomatic and communication skills, able
to interact effectively with senior management, and the ability to
handle and resolve conflict effectivelyJob OfferBenefits
- Medical Insurance (individual and family plans paid by
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (paid by company)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Long-term and Short-tem Disability Insurance (paid by
company)Supplemental InsuranceMPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, North Las Vegas , Superintendent (Commercial), Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...