Company: US Foods
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: September 18, 2023
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY
THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE. Join Our Community of
Food People! The primary function of this position is to refuel all
tractors and trailers that are returned to the yard on a daily
basis. Fueler must have strong organizational skills to track,
monitor and measure the fuel being dispenses into each unit.
Keeping accurate nightly records to insure all trucks are fueled on
time is critical. Recording and monitoring tank levels to insure we
have fuel in part of job responsibility. Checking fluids, oil and
routine maintenance checks on tractors and reefer units is part of
daily responsibility. Responsibilities include, but not limited to
Performs 10 point fuel island safety inspection on the fleet
Fuels tractors and trailers
Checks oil levels in all equipment
Maintains record keeping of fuel
May be required to do minor cleaning on fleet.
1. High School Diploma/GED preferred; however, must be able to
read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and
to the safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add,
subtract, multiply, divide).
2. A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class A issued by the
state of legal residence with the necessary endorsements and be DOT
qualified is preferred.
3. Able to meet the medical requirements of the Department of
Transportation (DOT) is preferred.
1. Must be able to use, or learn to use, all equipment, and tools
used to perform the job.
2. Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
3. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required
overtime for the position.
4. Must know/have ability to learn MSDS information regarding all
material used within the scope of the work.
5. Must be able to apply tire chains.
6. Ability to communicate in written and verbal form
7. Ability to back up trailers within 1 week
8. Must be at least 21 years of age.
9. Must be able to work in all climates and extreme weather
10. Must adhere to all safety practices and company policies.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: US Foods, North Las Vegas , Fueler, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!