Company: TJX Companies, Inc.
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Success is always in style at the TJX Companies! Ideal candidates
will join us from all walks of life whether you are a new college
graduate or transitioning from the military. You may have a more
traditional background in distribution or manufacturing or your
leadership skills may have been gained working in the restaurant,
airline, hotel, retail or auto industries. Utilize your leadership
and operational talents to be a part of a collaborative team
working towards executing, delivering and achieving business goals
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will be
involved and accountable for the following:
- Creates and schedules all inbound appointments.
- Monitors Manu-SCAN and advises Distribution Center of volume
- Notifies Home Office Transportation of all Trailers not in
- Reconciles daily trailers in yard and any off site yard to
- Accounts for and inputs all inbound freight bills.
- Monitors and updates cross-dock reports daily.
- Creates and sends all exception reports, empty trailer and
container reports to carriers.
- Prepares all inbound claims paperwork and sends to Home
- Provides support for Distribution Center, Vendors and Home
- Creates daily delivery schedule based on volume, obtains
maximum savings by splitting or combining loads without affecting
service to the stores.
- Supports Stores, Distribution Center, Loss Prevention and
Transportation companies through timely communication.
- Monitors and communicates with transportation vendors to ensure
performance compliance and problem resolution is maintained.
- Creates and monitors cross dock schedule.
- Generates and issues all reports, logs and other written
- Monitors Return to Vendor (RTV) process. (Dispatch, trace)
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal; basic math
skills are a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Transportation and Logistics related certifications
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing
amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just
part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to
life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to
work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe
that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring
into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work
environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and
benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
Keywords: TJX Companies, Inc., North Las Vegas , Transportation Coordinator, Other , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!