Lead Data Integration Architect
Company: LINK Technologies
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 24, 2019
The Lead Data Integration/Engineering Architect is a seasoned and
broadly experienced IT professional able to look at portfolios of
applications, services, components, infrastructures and databases
in a holistic manner. This position understands business drivers,
relates them to IT capabilities and will perform professional
software development and maintenance functions as outlined below.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and
company policies , practices and procedures.
- Lead and provide data-driven solutions to business partners
through architecture, design and implementation of an ecosystem of
RDBMS Data Warehouse, Hadoop, NoSQL, AI, Machine Learning and other
modern data technologies on premise and on the Cloud.
- Develop and re-engineer the data acquisition, storage,
processing, security, data management, and analysis using Cloud and
on-premise technologies leading towards a modern data
- Review current state activities to include the review of the
goals and objectives of the Information Management group within the
enterprise , the oversight responsibilities, and strategic
- Define and develop best practices on data
integration/engineering, including ETL/ELT, Replication, ESB, API,
etc. based on cloud and on-premise modern data platforms to scale
up IM data management capability.
- Recommend and establish standards for a dvanced data
integration, data processing to include designing practical
solutions for optimal performance with fine balance of
availability, reliability and security.
- Establish Data Integration/Engineering standards and conduct
review session with developers.
- Work with IM application development teams to provide data
integration architecture services and design services
- Perform other job related duties as requested. Required:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a
related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in designing, developing,
building and ongoing support of data integration services, such as
ETL and replication using Datastage / GoldenGate or other
comparable tools, to include at least 3 years of deep understanding
of dimensional modeling, OLTP and OLAP database designs and
- Experience in architecting, implementing and operationalizing
data solutions in production environments using Hadoop and NoSQL
ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS or Azure) using one or more
relevant technologies such as S3, Azure Data Lake, Redshift/SQL DW,
Spark, Kafka, Hive, Dynamo DB, EMR, Kinesis, HDInsight etc.
- Combined experience of advanced SQL and stored procedures (in
Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, and/or Oracle Database Platforms) with
hands-on experience of designing solutions
- Experience with both normalized and dimensional data models,
hands-on knowledge of other data integration techniques such as
database replication, change data capture (CDC) etc. and
familiarity of SOA and ESB technologies and patterns
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and
oral forms. Preferred:
- Master s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Technical knowledge in predictive analytics architecture and in
development and deployment of predictive models
- Experience in hospitality operations and/or relevant industry
experience - provided by Dice
Keywords: LINK Technologies, North Las Vegas , Lead Data Integration Architect, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!