Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 17, 2021
WHO IS Jushi Holdings LLC?Jushi Holdings, LLC is focused on
integrating standard medical, scientific, and operational practices
into the cannabis industry, improving the quality, safety and
affordability of cannabis within the State.
THE OPPORTUNITYThe Processing Technician is responsible for
trimming by machine and hand of flower and primary and secondary
- Labels storage bins
- Performs curing duties as required
- Records all activities in state mandated computer system.
- May be called upon to shuck the harvest during peak times
- Perform mechanical and hand trimming of cannabis flower
- Perform mechanical and hand packaging of cannabis flower
- Package cannabis flower by weight
- Primary and secondary packaging of Cannabis flower
- Cleaning and maintaining of Curing/Packaging area
- Maintains the cleanliness of all assigned areas.
- Reports any event or condition that might affect final
- Responsible for light to medium maintenance of automatin
equipment including cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Able to work independently as well as operating as part of a
- Adhere to strict sanitation practices throughout the
- All there tasks, as determined by the Processing Manager, to
ensure smooth operation of facility.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- One year of experience in horticulture or related field
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in any Horticulture
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning
- General computer abilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including periodic
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other
co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for
communication may be required. Sitting or standing for extended
periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is
essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information
and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Exertion of up to 50 lbs.
of force occasionally may be required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office
- Must be comfortable operating and troubleshooting label
printing equipment.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe job is performed indoors and
outdoors. Must be able to work in hot, humid environments for
extended periods of time with exposure to dust, allergens, and
water. Appropriate PPE will be provided. Activities include
extended periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, stooping and
bending. Twisting in tight areas may also be required at
times.OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without noticeJushi Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, political
affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws,
regulations, or ordinances.We offer benefit packages that may
include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term
Keywords: Jushi, North Las Vegas , Processing Technician, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!