Warehouse Shipping Coordinator
Company: Ez-Flo International, Inc
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job SummaryThe Warehouse Shipping Coordinator is primarily
responsible for successful planning, processing and tracking of the
order and material process flow through the warehouse in the safest
and most cost-efficient manner. Assist Shipping Leadership in the
daily planning of all customer order related activities, logging
and issuing of daily picking requirements to the shipping team and,
providing timely reporting to leadership.--Job Duties
- Review and assess daily shipping requirement; print, log, issue
and track warehouse order cycle for all outbound shipments.--
- Provide Warehouse Management team up to the minute status
reports on outbound demand and resource availability.
- Schedule and monitor all outbound trucking shipping
appointments and assist with scheduling requirements. Coordinate
directly with Transportation Manager.
- Maintain all appropriate third-party order management software
entries and ensure all are correct and on time.--
- Maintain exceptional customer service and nurture relationships
--- Internal and External.
- Communicate with internal office team members and off-site
locations regarding delivery status and service requests.
- Report identified shortages in resources to leadership and
assist in resolution.
- Maintain timely response and status updates of tasks, emails
- Validate and keep records of outgoing shipments, provide root
cause analysis for shipment damage, loss or other issues pertaining
to outbound requirements.
- Follow escalation path without hesitation when shipment issues
- Assist in the training of new associates on shipping processes
- Ensure completion of daily order requirements and provide end
of day status report to management team.
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.Job
- Associates Degree in Operations Management, Business or related
field a must or 3 years of related warehouse experience and/or
- Three (3) years warehouse or logistics experience.
- Functional ability within--Microsoft suite of applications
(Word, Excel, etc.): Complete calculations, create reports and
track assigned-- deliverables.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Have a basic understanding of each of the warehouse functions
and their resource requirements.
- Ability to adapt and function in a fast-paced environment with
multiple variables and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability
to explain tasks to others.
- Read and interpret work orders, spreadsheets, BOLs, graphs,
logs, schedules, verify zip codes.
- Work with minimal supervision; under pressure and on several
tasks at the same time.
- Understand, plan and perform a sequence of diversified
operations where standard methods are available.
- Comfortable in providing training to new associates and
tracking understanding of training.
- Frequently communicate with departmental personnel to assign,
lead and coordinate work activities and ensure production standards
- MS-Office experience including basic MS-Excel and MS-Outlook
required.--Physical/Mental Demands & Working Conditions
- Frequent bending, twisting, crouching, pulling, pushing, and/or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Primarily work in ---non-climate--- controlled
- Desk and Computer work will be 50-70% of day.--
Keywords: Ez-Flo International, Inc, North Las Vegas , Warehouse Shipping Coordinator, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!